Jumping Into Infinity Without Chord By Gurudev's Words
By Pulla Reddy Kypu
(One incident and one transcript)
Once, while I was in ashram in Bangalore for one year or something, I was in Bangalore ashram. Then, in starting days, I came to ashram and I just go and see everything in the ashram, all accessible areas for public, and I see, I take videos of different species. In ashram, there are so many species are there. I went there, I mean, I go and just take photos and videos of different flowers, animals, and different species. Everything in the ashram, everything special in the ashram, I take photos and videos also, different beings. And I take videos of different beings and post them on YouTube. Like that, this thing I do in the starting days of the one year of the ashram. I daily come to the ashram, sit somewhere for some time, do meditation, or just watching people, and go to Annapurna and eat there, and again come to Vishalakshi Mandap or different places or other things. I come there and I just do these things daily. The ashram security daily watching me and they got some irritated, I noticed their irritation also. Like that, these things are happening for many days. I come to the ashram, I roam around the ashram freely like a bird, I take videos of different species in the ashram, and I take videos of different places in the ashram and post them on YouTube. And I sit somewhere in some place and read books, read Gurudev knowledge, and things like that I do every day, same thing I do every day. Like that, ashram security irritated about me. I understood their irritation also, I feel their irritation also. One day what happened is, there is some, this thing happened between ashram security and me. Some brawl or some scuffle happened between ashram security and me. I got disturbed because of this. Little bit bigger scuffle happened between me and ashram security at the entrance of the ashram gate. This caused disturbance for me. And what happened is, these are the days where Gurudev was in ashram in around August or September area. Before Navaratri, for two months Gurudev normally will be in the ashram only. This was before the ashram, before Navaratri. And I was disturbed and I went, I go there and before Vishalakshi Mandap, there is a big tree was there. I sit under the tree and depressed. Because of this scuffle between me and ashram security. So what happened is, now, now what happened is, suddenly there was a disturbance in the people around me. All the people are coming to one area and they are forming the queues. Now, after sometime I understood that Gurudev was coming for the, Gurudev was coming and everybody was in the line for the darshan of Gurudev. So because of this disturbance between me and ashram security, I decided that this time I don't go for darshan. Because, because of this disturbance, I decided that this time I will, I don't want to go to darshan for Gurudev this time. And another reason for this also is that, another reason for this was also that, because from many days I was seeing Gurudev in darshan line. For around 100 times I have seen Gurudev in darshan line, before this incident. So, already saw Gurudev 100 times in 2 months or 1 month. So, this time I skip seeing Gurudev. And also this incident between me and ashram security caused little disturbance in me. So, I was little angry also. So, I decided this time I will skip the darshan line. I just sit here and few people beside me also sit under the tree and they also did not go for darshan. So, me also I don't want to go for darshan this time. I was sitting like that. I was decided like that at that time. But in my mind, inside me, I want to go for darshan. After sometime I considered that it will be, it is not proper or it will be disrespectful that when Gurudev was there and so many people are in darshan line, I am sitting like this is not a proper way, proper thing to do. So, I get up and reluctantly go there. So many people are standing in darshan line. I go there and I also stand in the darshan line. And what happened was I was depressed, fully depressed because of this incident between me and the ashram security. So, I was in the darshan line and Gurudev was coming from the distance. And from the distance Gurudev was coming. Something is happening in me. All the depression and all the disturbance, everything is slowly, slowly, slowly going down. Just before the Gurudev was before me in the darshan, I mean in the darshan line Gurudev is walking from that end to this end. When just before Gurudev was walking before me and I saw Gurudev, Gurudev saw me or not I don't know, I do not remember. But when Gurudev was before me, there was a flush of energy coming from Gurudev to me. Or something happened at that time, all the disturbance, all the depression, all the irritation which was caused by the incident between me and the ashram security totally gone.
By Pulla Reddy Kypu
(One incident and one transcript)
Once, while I was in ashram in Bangalore for one year or something, I was in Bangalore ashram. Then, in starting days, I came to ashram and I just go and see everything in the ashram, all accessible areas for public, and I see, I take videos of different species. In ashram, there are so many species are there. I went there, I mean, I go and just take photos and videos of different flowers, animals, and different species. Everything in the ashram, everything special in the ashram, I take photos and videos also, different beings. And I take videos of different beings and post them on YouTube. Like that, this thing I do in the starting days of the one year of the ashram. I daily come to the ashram, sit somewhere for some time, do meditation, or just watching people, and go to Annapurna and eat there, and again come to Vishalakshi Mandap or different places or other things. I come there and I just do these things daily. The ashram security daily watching me and they got some irritated, I noticed their irritation also. Like that, these things are happening for many days. I come to the ashram, I roam around the ashram freely like a bird, I take videos of different species in the ashram, and I take videos of different places in the ashram and post them on YouTube. And I sit somewhere in some place and read books, read Gurudev knowledge, and things like that I do every day, same thing I do every day. Like that, ashram security irritated about me. I understood their irritation also, I feel their irritation also. One day what happened is, there is some, this thing happened between ashram security and me. Some brawl or some scuffle happened between ashram security and me. I got disturbed because of this. Little bit bigger scuffle happened between me and ashram security at the entrance of the ashram gate. This caused disturbance for me. And what happened is, these are the days where Gurudev was in ashram in around August or September area. Before Navaratri, for two months Gurudev normally will be in the ashram only. This was before the ashram, before Navaratri. And I was disturbed and I went, I go there and before Vishalakshi Mandap, there is a big tree was there. I sit under the tree and depressed. Because of this scuffle between me and ashram security. So what happened is, now, now what happened is, suddenly there was a disturbance in the people around me. All the people are coming to one area and they are forming the queues. Now, after sometime I understood that Gurudev was coming for the, Gurudev was coming and everybody was in the line for the darshan of Gurudev. So because of this disturbance between me and ashram security, I decided that this time I don't go for darshan. Because, because of this disturbance, I decided that this time I will, I don't want to go to darshan for Gurudev this time. And another reason for this also is that, another reason for this was also that, because from many days I was seeing Gurudev in darshan line. For around 100 times I have seen Gurudev in darshan line, before this incident. So, already saw Gurudev 100 times in 2 months or 1 month. So, this time I skip seeing Gurudev. And also this incident between me and ashram security caused little disturbance in me. So, I was little angry also. So, I decided this time I will skip the darshan line. I just sit here and few people beside me also sit under the tree and they also did not go for darshan. So, me also I don't want to go for darshan this time. I was sitting like that. I was decided like that at that time. But in my mind, inside me, I want to go for darshan. After sometime I considered that it will be, it is not proper or it will be disrespectful that when Gurudev was there and so many people are in darshan line, I am sitting like this is not a proper way, proper thing to do. So, I get up and reluctantly go there. So many people are standing in darshan line. I go there and I also stand in the darshan line. And what happened was I was depressed, fully depressed because of this incident between me and the ashram security. So, I was in the darshan line and Gurudev was coming from the distance. And from the distance Gurudev was coming. Something is happening in me. All the depression and all the disturbance, everything is slowly, slowly, slowly going down. Just before the Gurudev was before me in the darshan, I mean in the darshan line Gurudev is walking from that end to this end. When just before Gurudev was walking before me and I saw Gurudev, Gurudev saw me or not I don't know, I do not remember. But when Gurudev was before me, there was a flush of energy coming from Gurudev to me. Or something happened at that time, all the disturbance, all the depression, all the irritation which was caused by the incident between me and the ashram security totally gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment